LED Street Light offers profession connection box to protect the wires connection everywhere to ensure the entire led street light IP65 protection rate. led solar street light use exclusive outer fixture made by die casting aluimium to assemble led module to get many more wattages to meet with more requirements of wattage!
Product Features of LED Street Light
1. Rugged die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion resistant hardware, super durable powder coating finish withstand extreme climate changes without cracking or peeling;
2. Air-flow through heat sink design provides perfect heat management, lighter but stronger construction. Smooth and glossy processing with natural clean system prevents debris build-up and minimizes wind loading;
3. Dual-hoop mounting system fitted to 40-60mm (O.D.) mast-arms accommodates safety and stability. Capable of being adjusted the degree of ±45°;
4. Processional optics design,Type III Medium(90°x140°),Type III Short 90°x120°,Type V 120°,Type II 80°x135° for option;
5. Top brand conponents,CREE LEDs light source,Meanwell driver,durable;
6. Adopting SMD3535 LEDs light source, high output lighting efficiency 100-120lm/W, high Color Rendering Index (CRI>80), excellent heat dissipation, low light decay;.
7. Modular design optimizes construction and assembly, allows for easy maintenance, upgrade and SKD purchasing for local assembly;
8. Tool-less access to the down-opening driver door makes easy maintenance and operation;
9. Intelligent dimming control available,photocell controller is available;
10. Maintenance Free,IP66 protection,IK10 vibration grade;
11. LM-79/80 reports available;
12. UL/CUL pending,5 years` warranty.
The Pictures of LED Street Light
1) Do you use top-tier vendor of LED chips and drivers?
A) For all of our LED fixtures, Hygea LED Lighting uses one of the top five LED chips and drivers suppliers to ensure the highest quality standards are met at all times.
2) Can you provide an IESNA LM-80 test report for your fixtures?
A) Hygea LED Lighting can supply LM-80 test reports for all of our LED fixtures – simply contact Hygea LED Lighting and request our tech support team to obtain the testing reports.
3) How do I ensure that the maximum temperature range of the LED within the fixture is not exceeded in my particular application?
A) At the maximum operating temperature of any Hygea LED Lighting fixture, the maximum junction temperature of the LED is not exceeded.
4) What is the life expectancy of your LED fixtures?
A) The life of the LED fixtures varies depending on the specific product or application, and can be maximized by incorporating controls. Contact our technical support team to request calculations for your specific fixture.
5) Do you supply IESNA LM-79 test reports as well as .ies data files?
A) Yes – LM-79 reports are available upon request and our .ies files are published online for all product families.Both are produced by our NVLAP-accredited laboratory, per DOE CALiPER specifications.
6) Can you tell me the delivered lumens and LPW of the luminaire?
A) These values vary depending on the specific product and configuration selected. Please see our specification sheets and photometrics online for details.
7) Is the chromaticity in the ANSI C78.377A color space and does it hold steady throughout the life of the luminaire?
A) Yes – all of the LEDs used by Hygea LED Lighting are in the ANSIC78.377A color space. All are very stable over time and this can be verified by the chromaticity shift properties that are reported in the LED manufacturer`s LM-80 report.
8) Do you ensure that tight binning specs are maintained at your LED facilities so that the color of the light output doesn`t vary from luminaire to luminaire?
A) As with older technologies like HID and fluorescent, it is possible to have variation in the color temperature of individual luminaires. We employ tight binning specifications in our supply chain to limit this variation as much as possible and in some applications such as commercial indoor troffers and downlights, have industry leading specifications.
9) What is the power factor of your fixture? Do your LED fixtures consume too much power in the `off-state`?
A) The power factor and total harmonic distortion (THD) of the fixture are often confused with the power factor and THD values for the drivers, which are more widely published (our LED drivers all have a PF of >=0.9 and THD of <20%). The fixture power factor and THD values account for other components in the electrical circuit, but our fixtures also happen to conform to the same performance ranges as the drivers (PF of >=0.9 and THD of <20%). Off-state fixture power consumption is less than 1 watt.
10) Are your fixtures lead free, mercury free and RoHS compliant?
A) All of the electronic components within our fixtures and controls are lead free, mercury free and RoHS compliant.
Looking for ideal Outdoor Ip65 Led Street Light Price Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Ip65 Led Street Light Price are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Led Street Light Price. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : LED Street Light > General LED Street Light